You’ve probably noticed that video surveillance cameras are in businesses everywhere.
Fast food restaurants, clothing stores, banks, parking lots, and tons of other public places all seem to use video surveillance to help safeguard property. These days, simply locking the doors is not enough to protect everything.
If you’ve been considering a video surveillance system for your business, you might find this article helpful; it highlights the top 8 advantages of having one.
Please feel free to call if you have any questions and if you do decide you’re ready for a system, just call Holder’s Total Security for a quick and professional installation!
8 Advantages to Video Surveillance in Business
Prevent and Reduce Theft with Video Surveillance Cameras
- Placing security cameras throughout your business can help prevent crimes such as vandalism and theft as well as break ins. When security cameras are appropriately placed, they can help deter potential burglars.
View Real time Monitoring of Video Surveillance Cameras
- Real time remote video monitoring is extremely useful. Commercial video surveillance allows you to monitor critical areas continuously. You can do this from a computer, mobile phone, or tablet anywhere anytime. It’s even possible to have multiple sites communicating on the same network, so views from different cameras are accessible through the internet.
Improve Business Productivity with Commercial Video Surveillance Cameras
- Another advantage to having video surveillance is increased productivity. Employees are more likely be on their best behavior and work to their fullest capability when they know they are being monitored.
Resolve Disputes More Quickly with Commercial Video Surveillance
- Business disputes happen every day. It doesn’t matter what type of business you run, the possibility of a dispute is real. Be prepared to know what really happened if a dispute does occur. A surveillance camera can provide you with a clear video of the entire incident. Having such a video can help provide a quick resolution, save you time and money, and reduce workplace violence.
Provide Evidence with a Camera System
- Having a video surveillance system in your business allows you the benefit of providing evidence for an investigation should a crime occur in your workplace. The cameras can help identify anyone involved in a criminal activity in or around your company and provide visual evidence for a police investigation.
Maintain Digital Storage of Your Business Video Surveillance
- An IP camera systems will allow you to store all the recorded footage digitally using an NVR, hard drive, or network server. You will be able to find footage anytime you want.
Help Customers Feel Safer Inside Your Business with Surveillance Cameras
- The advantages of having video surveillance cameras extend beyond you to your customers. Surveillance cameras help many customers feel safe by offering a better shopping experience.
Save Money by Installing Business Video Surveillance
- Video surveillance systems are cost effective. They cost less than hiring full-time security officers for every entrance and exit of your property. Most surveillance cameras have excellent night time vision, giving you peace of mind even when your business is closed.
When it comes to the overall safety and security of your business, there is no better solution than having Holder’s Total Security install a video surveillance system. A video surveillance system from Holder’s Total Security will allow you to see everything that goes on in and around your business.
We’ll help you choose the type of cameras that best fit your needs and allow you to enjoy the ability to remotely view live and recorded footage right from your smartphone. Our DVR recording systems even allow you to quickly access the footage you need without having to search through endless hours of tape. There are many advantages to having a video surveillance system, please visit HOLDERSECURITY.COM to learn even more.
Serving Tulsa and Northeast Oklahoma for more than 50 years!