Access Control Systems
We handle a large variety of access control systems that will fit any of your needs.
We have access control systems that integrate into your alarm system and can control it. Access control systems will Allow Authorized Personal into any area you choose and at whatever time you choose. These access control systems can record time and attendance.
The 212iLW keypad has a chrome plated metal trim with hardened backlit keys. There are LED’s shown through the face plate to indicate operation status and provide the user confirmation of PIN number entry. Designed for indoor or outdoor use, the iLW keypad mounts to any standard single-gang electrical back box and provides superior durability.
- 120 users
- Single-gang flush mount design
- Hardened backlit keys
- Heavy chrome plated trim ring
- Key press feedback via sounder and yellow LED
- Built-in assignable sounder
- Bi-color Red/Green LED indicates relay status
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Keypad Programmable
- Functionality mode: 212, 242
- Lock and unlock doors according to preset schedules, which leaves you or your client in control.
- Real-time event monitoring and reporting, so you can check the status at noon, midnight, or anywhere in between
- Centralized lockdown capability, which gives you the peace of mind to know that if there’s a security issue, you still have ultimate control
- Easy expansion—one door or one site at a time up to 100,000 access points. This means that as you or your clients grow so does the security systems.
- Instant alarm notification supported by maps, sounds, instructions, and reports. More than one resource means you have more than one way to deal with security breaches.
- Compatible with many types of access technologies: PIN codes, proximity cards, LEGIC®, magnetic stripe cards, smart cards, biometric devices, bar codes.
- Audit results quickly accessed and reports easily generated. You get the info you need, when you need it, according to your schedule.
- Distributed architecture allows access points to function normally even if communication with the PC is interrupted. This fail-safe allows for even more peace of mind.
With Millennium access control systems, no matter what the size of your business is it will give you total control, and for even more added security it has badging capabilities.