Composite safes are burglar resitant and fire proof and affordable solution for protecting important documents and valuables. The CSC Series Composite Safes from American Security passed a 2-hour, 350-degree factory fire test certification.
For more Information please call us at 918-663-8660
CSC Series Features:
- Overall thickness of 4-5/8″ and is constructed with a 2″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary, fire resistant material.
- Total protective thickness of 2-7/8″ enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Durable powder coated adjustable shelves.
- Removable casters provide easy delivery and installation.
- 2 hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700°F.
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.
- Two to four 1½” diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- Two to three 1½” diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. Listed Group II combination lock with chrome-plated spy-proof dial. Optional electronic locks available.
- Lock protected by a tempered glass relock device.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a full width facia panel and matching three point handle,
- Durable and attractive charcoal gray textured finish.
Model Inside Dim Outside Dim Cu. In. Wt Shelves Rubber Feet or Casters
CSC1413 14 x 12.5 x 12.2 19.5 x 18 x 19.9 2135 256 1 Rubber Feet
CSC1913 19 x 12.5 x 12.2 24.5 x 18 x 19.9 2898 318 2 Rubber Feet
CSC3018 30 x 18 x 16.3 35.5 x 23.5 x 24 8802 530 3 Casters
CSC4520 45 x 20 x 21.2 50.5 x 25.5 x 28.9 19080 944 4 Casters