Residential Security Alarms
This page is dedicated to home alarm systems for homes in Tulsa and the surrounding area. For business alarms, please visit our commercial alarm systems page.
Home security systems come in a variety of forms, with a variety of features included. At Holder’s Security, we customize each alarm system we install throughout the Tulsa area to ensure it meets the unique layout of your home and your family’s needs. That typically includes a burglar alarm, motion sensors, fire alarm with smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and multiple home automation and remote monitoring features. That’s just the tip of the iceberg, of course. Each of our tailored residential security systems is able to integrate with hundreds of additional tools and features to enhance security around your home, and make your alarm system easier to use and more effective.
Regardless of the makeup of your home alarm systems, simply having additional security installed in your home creates a safer environment for your family. Each year in the United States, 2-million home burglaries are reported, which equates to a home intrusion every 13 seconds. Homes without security systems in place are 300% more likely to be broken into.
Statistics like these are why Holder’s Security has been dedicated to the safety of Tulsa area families for more than 50 years.
The alarm our experienced, professional alarm technicians install in your home is customized specifically for your floorplan and for how you and your family use the different areas of your home and property. We typically start with one of two packages and add additional features as needed.
Honeywell is a recognizable brand, and trusted name in home security. We trust their high quality products in the homes of many of our clients. Their Total Connect system comes with a number of home automation features that allow you to monitor and manage your home and security system from almost anywhere directly from your smartphone.
- Arm and check the status of your security system
- Receive and view security-related events
- Disarm and silence your system
- Multiple account capability—great for vacation homes, investment properties or franchises
- Bypass a door for unscheduled maintenance or service
- Control garage or warehouse doors
- Turn lights on and off remotely or create schedules to make an empty home look occupied.
- Remotely lock and unlock doors.
- Adjust your thermostat remotely.
These are just a few of the features available that allow you to manage your home remotely, which makes your life easier while also ensuring security remains intact at all times.
With their easy to use touchscreen panels, 2Gig has become the most popular home security and control systems on the market today. Their sleek, high quality products offer great security on their own, and are easy to use with other security equipment, as well. The basic 2Gig alarm system offers:
- Stay and Away arming modes
- Support for up to 60 unique users with individual 4-digit operating codes
- Voice announcements from the Control Panel
- Home automation features through the included Z-Wave controller
- Remote control of the security system through any internet enabled device
- 2-way voice communication functionality
- Optional 24-hour emergency functions for Panic, Fire, and Emergency
This option provides superior burglar protection with additional options for home automation and remote monitoring.
Additional Home Security Features
While basic home alarm systems features and functionality are featured above, here are some of the additional features we commonly recommend and install for our customers.
- Text alerts to assist with alarm management
- Integrated surveillance systems with camera feeds viewable from your smartphone
- Medical alert integration
- CO2 and Smoke Detector integration (never change batteries again!)
- Remote thermostat monitoring and management
- Driveway enunciators
- Environmental sensors to detect floods, leaks, extreme temperatures and more
- Wireless theft protection for individual valuables
- Remote locking and lighting functionality
- Real-time alerts to track activity of other family members entering or leaving the home
- Scheduling capability to control multiple areas of the home with minimal effort
Holder’s Security Alarm Monitoring
Regardless of what type of products and features you include in your home alarm system, we recommend including our monitoring service that quickly alerts authorities at the first signs of trouble. Our state of the art central monitoring station has earned UL listed 5 Diamond certification, is located locally in Tulsa, Oklahoma and features both natural gas and diesel backup to ensure no interruption of service. Monitored alarms offer 24-hour service and swift response from authorities in order to protect against break-ins, fire, gas leaks, and other emergencies.
First Response Alarm Certification
When your home’s alarm sounds, you want authorities to be dispatched immediately to investigate. In order for this to happen even when you’re away, or incapacitated, you’ll need to file an application for First Response Certification, which allows for police dispatch without the need for on-site verification.
In Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Sapulpa, First Response permits are required to be filed at the time of your alarm system’s installation, and updated annually.
Home Alarm User Manuals
We list user manuals for most major manufacturers of home alarm systems, if you have any problems finding the user manual for your alarm system we would be happy to further assist you via our “Sales and Service Office” at 918-663-8660
Looking for a manual for your alarm? Follow this to our alarm manual page.
Home Alarm Systems & Security Resources
If you need additional information about the potential features and benefits of an alarm system in your home, contact us at (918)663-8660 and we’d be happy to answer your questions.
In the meantime, please consult these additional resources on home security systems:
- 4 Benefits of Installing a Home Security System
- Why a Monitored Alarm is a Better Choice
- Key Statistics About Home Burglaries in the US
- How Long Will My Home’s Alarm System Last?
- Security Tips for You and Your Children
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Deciding on a Home Alarm System
- Consider This Before Your Home Alarm System is Installed
- Prevent False Alarms with these Tips